Ventilation with varied pressure levels during inhalation (IPAP pressure) and expiration (EPAP pressure and optionally EEPAP pressure) phases, depending on the therapy goal. SCOPES function for simple and fast setting of therapy parameters. Prisma25ST and 30ST offer timed backup frequency for additional safety depending on treatment requirements. The validated and personalised auto algorithm can be applied in autoS and autoS/T modes and Prisma30ST offers a target volume option. All BiLevel devices have optional TriLevel principle separating EPAP and EEPAP pressure to deliver treatment with lower mean pressures.
- Obstructive mixed or complex sleep apnea
- High/changing pressure needs
- Poor CPAP compliance and central apnea
- Central apnea (BiLevel ST)
- Nocturnal hypoventilation (BiLevel ST)
- Respiratory insufficiency (BiLevel ST)